Friday, July 8, 2011

My Kid Rocks - a Contest!



Does your kid rock??

Every kid is pretty awesome - tell me why your kid (or kids) is pretty awesome, and you may win a free chidlren's photoshoot worth $75! Included in your prize? $25 in print credit as well as a CD of web-formatted images from the session, perfect for sharing on Facebook and email!

So, how do you win?

First ... Go like the Ashley Durham Photography Facebook Fan Page and leave a comment on the wall that you're a new fan (or already one!) entering into the "My Kid Rocks" contest.

Then ... Shoot me an email at AshleyDurhamPhotography@gmail.com with 50-100 words about why your kid(s) rocks, their name(s) and age(s), and a photo of them! Entries can be submitted until July 15th at midnight.

Finally ... Once the entry period has ended, on July 16th I will upload the contest entries to the ADP blog and everyone will vote for the winner! Voting will end July 23rd at midnight.

Good luck!!!

* To enter, you must live in Colorado Springs and surrounding communities. Session to be held in August.

1 comment:

  1. I have twin daughters who love to be in front of the camera. I would love this as I have not done any outdoor Colorado photos and think it owuld be a great gift
    Tanya Rogers
    tanyar0107@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete