Saturday, July 9, 2011

Checking out our new home ...

Patriotic Pride at the July 4th celebration at the United States Air Force Academy, Colorado Springs, CO

As you all know, my family and I are relocating to Colorado Springs this month (ahh!), and we took a trip down there last weekend just for fun. We were able to get a beautiful house with a perfect studio space (yay!) and got to scope out the area.


Astin Martin Car Show, July 4th celebration at the United States Air Force Academy, Colorado Springs CO

Oh. Em. Gee. I am in LOVE with Colorado!! The Springs is absolutely gorgeous and I can NOT wait to start shooting there ... definitely a ton of opportunities in and around the city. I am trying to steer away from studio shoots (except sessions like newborns, of course) ... for those who don't know, I love being outdoors come rain or shine. I can't wait to do some fun sessions at the Garden of the Gods, Pike's Peak, even the local parks and downtown have beautiful, natural sets.

Local wildflowers, Colorado Springs, CO

I think once I get there, I'll start highlighting local places, people and businesses as I get to know Colorado Springs. In fact, I think I know the perfect person/business to start with ... hmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment