Thursday, May 26, 2011

Matthew, Jr. | Birth Photography


In late April, I did Savanna and Matt's maternity photos ... and Savanna was so excited to hear that I offer birth photography, she asked me to come to the hospital to capture the birth of Matthew, Jr.



So, on May 25th, I headed down to Trinity Hospital here in Minot around 7 in the morning and met up with Savanna and Matt and spent the next three hours with them as they welcomed Matthew into the world.

























What an AMAZING experience. If you're a photog who follows this blog and have NOT done a birth session - try it once. Try it twice. It is the most AMAZING experience EVER.

A huuuuge thank you to Savanna + Matt for asking me to be there and allowing me complete access to their entire birth, it was an amazing experience that I will always treasure!

2 comments:

  1. I would LOVE to get into birth photography. I know it would be amazing. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want this done too! I'm due in October! :)

    ReplyDelete