Monday, May 23, 2011

Six weeks and counting!

Ahhhhhhhhhh!

That about sums up what's going on here ... busy, busy, busy. I am only taking bookings for the next six weeks before wrapping up business here in North Dakota, since we are moving to Colorado Springs in early August.

I am SO excited for this next adventure, there are so many beautiful spots to shoot at in Colorado Springs - mountains, streams, rocks, trees, snow, farms/ranches ... the possibilities are endless. My husband just spent this last weekend visiting and took all kinds of pictures for me (isn't he sweet?), just so I can get pumped up about all the possibilities.

With that being said, I am going to start booking as early as late August for Colorado Springs and will be hosting a giveaway in September specifically for my new Colorado Springs fans.

I am also on the lookout for a new make-up artist to work with once we get there - if anyone has any recommendations, I'd love for you to leave link love on here so I can check out their work!

No comments:

Post a Comment