Monday, August 1, 2011

The ADP Referral Program

Everyone knows that word of mouth is best way to get news around ... be it through actual talking or sharing online. I know that whenever I want to know the latest and greatest, I'll pop online (Facebook, People, EOnline, The Colorado Gazette, etc.) and learn all kinds of new things - including vendors and businesses!

So why am I rambling here? Because I want to introduce the ADP Referral Program.

Whenever I meet with new clients, I always like to ask them how they learned about me and became interested in booking a session with me - did you see my work on Facebook? Did a co-worker tell you about me? Or did you just flat out Google "awesome Colorado Springs family photographer" and my name popped up?

So here's the deal ... When you book a session with me, I like to make sure you have a great time. It's not just an hour or two out of our lives together, you're investing in an experience with me and I want to make sure it's the best experience it can be, and I want you to tell you friends, family, coworkers and random strangers that you came to me and had a GREAT experience.

And when that new client comes my way and says, "so-and-so  referred me" ... guess what? You get rewarded! For every single client you refer to me that books a full session with me (any kind of full session - kids, family, weddings, senior - you name it), you get an additional $10 in print credit good toward any current or future sessions with me. The best part? There is absolutely no limit. You could earn as much print credit as you want!

Pretty awesome, huh?

So ... what are you waiting for? Refer away!

No comments:

Post a Comment