Sunday, July 31, 2011

Amy & Eric Are Havin' a Baby! | Maternity


I was so excited to be asked to do Amy & Eric's maternity session. I had done their Christmas card pictures last year and we quickly became friends ... I even got to take the picture that Amy used to announce her pregnancy way back in January (it was just for fun, not an actual shoot). I seriously love these two, they are such a sweet and fun couple and will make excellent parents.

When we did the shoot, Baby Justice didn't have a name ... but now he does - Nicholas! And I loooove it. If Amy has her way, I'll be back in Minot in September to do Nick's birth and newborn pictures and I really hope we can make that happen. I am SO excited for him to make his arrival!

Here are a few from the Justice's maternity session!

Glamorous by Jutone Rene did Amy's hair & makeup for her maternity session. Thank you, Jutone!




















No comments:

Post a Comment