Thursday, July 28, 2011

Well, hello Colorado!!

Hello Colorado Springs!

I'm officially here after quite possibly the longest road trip I've ever been on. I left at 5:45am on Tuesday and didn't arrive until about 11pm local time that night ... which puts me just under 18 hours total drive time (I went from Central to Mountain time, my math isn't THAT bad!). It was supposed to be a 14 hour drive according to GPS, but ... with all the road construction, plus my four kids and two dogs, I am lucky it didn't take a week!

I am so excited to be here. I have a few sessions lined up this month all over the area, and I can just hardly wait to start. There are so many awesome shooting locations, the possibilities are just endless.

I am also very excited because Colorado Springs is such a huge military town (two Air Force bases, an Army base, the Air Force Academy and the various other military members stationed here) - I can't wait to begin booking OpLove sessions, since I am one of their official photographers.

So ... things to look forward to:

- Kids Mini Sessions in September, because who wants boring school photos that have forced smiles?
- My BIG HUGE anniversary sale.
- Announcements for Halloween and holiday card sessions.

Ahhh! So many exciting things coming this way!

No comments:

Post a Comment