Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Jutone is a Friggin' Rock Star!




Seriously, this girl is so beautiful - and I was lucky enough to get her to model what an "on-location" boudoir shoot can look like. Score!




I've been wanting to do an on-location boudoir for awhile now, but every one so far has wanted to just do it in the privacy of my studio. Well - just FYI - I think these are the sexiest and best boudoir pictures I've done so far and I really think it's because it was done right in Jutone's own home!





I should warn you - some of these pictures are just a tad racey. These were done to showcase what kind of pictures you can take when doing boudoir - done with taste, sex appeal and fun! So, if you wanna see ... scroll down!



...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...
















Seriously, how hot is she? A big thank you goes out to Jutone for allowing me to spend the afternoon with her and for allowing me to show the world what a confident, beautiful woman she is!

No comments:

Post a Comment