Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Special Gift for Deployed Moms & Dads

Hard to believe, but it's almost Mother's and Father's Day! Crazy, right? It's about to be Easter in a couple of weeks and then BAM! Before you know it, it's going to be "spring" here in Minot for about 17 minutes before it's July (ha ha ha...).

So why am I blogging about Mother's and Father's Day in the beginning of April? Because BAM! I got an idea ... It got me thinking how my husband missed Father's Day a couple of years ago while deployed to Afghanistan, and how nice it would have been for him to get a nice picture of his kids sent to him. So I thought to myself ... I should do that.

So I am! BAM! (Ok, starting to sound like Emeril - the chef who always says BAM!...).

I am going to offer "Super Quick Minis" for FREE {yes... you read that right!} for kids only for deployed moms and dads stationed here at Minot AFB. I am not scheduling a specific day for this, just basically email me and we'll set something up sometime between now and Father's Day in June.

The session will be quick - 10 minutes - and you'll get one digital file to send to your deployed spouse of your kids.

Feel free to bring "WE MISS YOU" / "I LOVE YOU" / "HAPPY MOTHERS/FATHERS DAY!!" signs, bring flags, have your kiddo wear Daddy's/Mommy's ABUs or boots, whatever you'd like! Be creative!!!



Questions? Want to book? Email me at AshleyDurhamPhotography@gmail.com.


God Bless Our Troops!

No comments:

Post a Comment