Sunday, January 30, 2011

January's Pillow Party ... Whoa, Momma!

On January 22, 2011 I hosted one of my now-infamous Pillow Parties here at my house. Nearly fifty women squeezed in to either come take some sexy Valentine's pictures, check out the awesome Pure Romance party (hosted by the awesome PR consultant, Leslie Moen - check out her page!) or just to have a great time with some girlfriends. A whopping 15 ladies ended up getting their pictures taken that night, and some have graciously allowed me to show some of their pictures!

Here are some of the photos that night of the party itself ...






But then it was time to get down to work ... Some of the ladies have given me permission to show a few of their shots ... and here are just a few of the shots taken that night of those beautiful ladies!










A big thank you goes out to Jutone Isham-Reyes for working her awesome skills on the ladies for hair and makeup ... and a huge thank you to everyone who came!! It was an absolute blast!

I have a couple more of these big Pillow Parties planned - for March 11, 2011 and a urely Retro Pin-up Pillow Party on April 8, 2011.



No comments:

Post a Comment