Monday, November 1, 2010

Updated Session, CD & Print Pricing

In an effort to make myself more competitive with local photographers, my session, print and CD prices have been adjusted, effective immediately. For those who are already booked with me, you will still have previous prices for sessions, CDs and print prices unless you choose to have the new prices (since print prices are much less now). 

These prices are for any session except specials such as wedding, boudoir or mini sessions. Please contact me for specials pricing.



For those who do NOT wish to buy a CD:

  • Indoor session at the studio: $50, which includes 1-2 hours of studio time plus post-production editing. 
  • Outdoor session within 20 miles of Minot AFB: $60 (for sessions that require further travel, please contact me for pricing), which includes 1-2 hours of session time plus post-production editing. 

Without CD purchase, payment in full is due at the time of the session.




For those who DO wish to buy a CD:
  • Indoor session at the studio: $125, which includes 1-2 hours of studio time plus post-production editing, plus 20 high-resolution digital files (pictures) on a CD.
  • Outdoor session: $135, which includes 1-2 hours of session time plus post-production editing, plus 20 high-resolution digital files (pictures) on a CD.
With CD purchase, payment can be made in full at the time of the session or split (half at the time of your session and the rest is due when you pick up your CD).



I will no longer be offering print credit included with session fees. If you decide to purchase a CD, you will receive 10% off your entire print order if ordered through me.

 
If you decide after your session to purchase a CD, they are $75 and will include 20 high resolution, edited images.

Individual digital files are available for purchase for $15 each.

The most common print prices are now:

  • Set of 4 Wallets: $0.95
  • 3.5x5 : $0.39
  • 4x6:  $0.39
  • 5x7:  $1.34
  • 8x10: $2.69
  • 11x14: $9.44
  • 16x20: $21.59
I have several other print sizes and products, such as calendars, canvas wraps, greeting cards, etc. for purchase.




In addition, further change in the way I operate my business. I no longer will edit every printable picture from sessions unless the client specifically requests the picture due to the incredible amount of time it takes for me to do this. From this point forward, I will take the unedited pictures and upload them to a private web album (on Zenfolio) within 24 hours of your session, where you will choose which pictures you would like to purchase either for print or the CD. Once you have chosen which pictures you would like, it will take me 7-10 days to edit your pictures and burn them to a CD if you have chosen to purchase one. You will be able to order your prints directly from the website.



 
If you have any questions, please email me at AshleyDurhamPhotography@gmail.com or call me at 701.200.2368.

Thanks!
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment