Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A few small things! :)

Ok guys - just a few small things!

I am working on an updated/adjusted price/policy listing for 2011 (it'll be set for the ENTIRE year). If you have comments or suggestions, PLEASE post them here. I will mostly be adjusting my session fees (it's not fair to charge the same amount for a full family versus just kids, etc.). I'm going to start collecting deposits as well due to a couple no calls/no shows. I'll be making that announcement in mid-December.

I will no longer be offering mini boudoir sessions after December 1st, because I want to give the client time to feel comfortable and make sure we get the pictures right. In addition, if you would like your hair and make-up done, it is now available for an additional $10 - this is a service being provided by my good and TALENTED friend Jutone Isham-Reyes.


If you want guaranteed delivery date before Christmas for cards, the absolute last day for sessions will be December 5th.

If you cannot make your appointment, please contact me as soon as you know you won't be able to make it. It is not fair to me or my family to keep me waiting for you if you cannot show up - I am a very understanding person! Just please let me know out of courtesy.

Also, if you're running late, please let me know so I can adjust my own schedule because many times, I have a babysitter lined up or other sessions scheduled.

For those who don't know, I am offering Santa pictures on December 11th. I only have a few slots left, so contact me today to book your time!  (AshleyDurhamPhotography@gmail.com OR 701.200.2368)

 Also, today is the last day to submit a nomination for a deserving family to receive a free session. This is my last giveaway of 2010!



And yes - I will be posting a bunch of blogs to update my non-Facebook friends with my latest work! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment