Thursday, September 16, 2010

A deal close to my heart ... Here's to our Heroes!

I've been trying to think of a way that I could serve the military community and thank the men and women of local military bases for serving our great country. I looked into various programs that I could get involved with, and decided I would put the spirit of their patriotism into my own business! With that being said, I am proud to announce a couple of awesome session deals JUST for our military men, women and families!




Homecoming Special


I am proud to announce that I will accompany you to the airport or other meeting place for a complimentary 30-minute session when your spouse returns from deployment! In addition, a CD of photos will be 50% off the regular price (CD cost for you: $25). I will also put your session up in a shareable web album for 30 days!


Heroes Special - $75

Is a member of your family deploying or are you about to celebrate a military homecoming within 45 days of your session? Then this is the special for you!

Package Includes:

  • 60 minute session
  • CD
  • Online gallery for 30 days
* Must provide proof of deployment (i.e. orders).



GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment